Tuesday 23 April 2013

Personal animations

At the start of this term I did some personal animation tests. The first one I did was a finger point, its a bit rough and the timing could be better but i think it works ok :)



I also did a a test of Jack Skellington (in 2D) to see if i could try and capture his personality. However i only managed to do a quick movement before i had to move on to my uni course work. i think i might try and animate him some more over summer.



in my sketchbooks from the christmas project i used fabric dye to stain my pages and on some of them i used a straw to blow it across the page. My tutor really liked his and thought it would be a good idea to try it in animation. So i did.

Here are the 1st few tests just to see how well it would work [sorry for the quality, the camera on the line tester was playing up :( ]





I really liked how it turned out and they made me think of a haunted/cursed forest that might come alive and try to attack you or hide some weird creatures. So I added some creatures to the dye.








No comments:

Post a Comment